People have been desperately trying to stay in their properties during one of the biggest foreclosure waves across the world. For those of you who live in the United States of America and own real estate, including title to your properties, you really want to tune in to this segment – because even though you own your own real estate, apparently you don’t own your own land. We know it’s hard to believe, but the devil really does live in the details. Join us as Alan Kreglow introduces us to something called land patents, whereby we can really take full authority and make sure that we lawfully own the land we purchased and enjoy the full range of rights that this mechanism gives us.
Previous post: Jump in the Starship
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.