Like many of you, I was on YouTube a few days ago watching videos of different people discussing the Gulf Coast oil disaster and came across someone who introduced a very important perspective that will enlarge our understanding of who is truly involved and clearly responsible for this disaster besides the general contractor, British Petroleum. Barnie Von Grabe explains who else needs to come forward and own their part in the problem, and who needs to correct it.
Previous post: Mary Edwards – Liner Notes
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.