Bill Cox is one of the few people alive today who can locate, and transmit the knowledge required to locate, primary water – water that is found above the earth’s magma. He has over 30 years experience in his field. Along with his friend and dowsing mentor, Verne Cameron, Bill Cox is responsible for filling Lake Elsinore during a time of drought. Primary water has nothing to do with existing water supplies or rainwater, and therefore does not infringe on anyone’s water supply. Fresh drinking water exists into perpetuity, and is accessible all over the world right now. The need to worry about droughts is over! Join us as Bill Cox unveils the incredible gift of primary water to humankind.
Previous post: Water Industry Panel: Water Composition & Frequency
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.