Bill Murphy and Chris Powell, the co-founders of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA), have taken on the world’s richest and most powerful people to prevent them from suppressing the price and supply of gold. In this segment, GATA Chairman Bill Murphy discusses the outcome of GATA’s lawsuit against the Federal Reserve under the Freedom of Information Act, the Fed’s secret gold swap arrangements with foreign banks, the United States Treasury’s power to confiscate wealth, and the mechanisms used to fix the market and suppress the real price of gold and other precious metals. Join us as we delve into one of the biggest anti-trust cases in American history – and learn why GATA is unwelcome in mainstream media.
Next post: November Newsletter
Previous post: Jeffrey Smith – Yes on 37: GMO Food Must Be Labeled
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.