In the Supreme Court of the United States, he successfully argued or briefed the following three cases leading to the landmark decisions:
These established constitutional and statutory limitations on the uses to which labor unions, in both the private and the public sectors, may apply fees extracted from nonunion workers as a condition of their employment.
We also discuss some of the most misunderstood aspects of the US Constitution & it’s current status, relative to what appears to be an official selection.
13 Questions You Should Be Asking:
- Is it really true that the US Constitution is a living breathing organism?
- Should it be subject to changing it’s meaning?
- Should it be flexible and malleable?
- What is Constitutional Authority?
- Who actually has it when it comes to shutting down society?
- What is the Commerce Clause?
- What does it have to do with what’s unfolding today?
- Can the government force you to have vaccinations?
- They assert that they can, but, can they?
- What specific powers does a president really have?
- What’s really in and out of his or her authority?
- What should happen at a Constitutional level if our elected leaders are not doing their jobs?
- What are the remedies if elected officials and public servants are refusing to do their jobs?
Weak Links in the Judiciary
Dr. Edwin Vieira Jr. J.D. lays out the weak links in the judiciary, including The Supreme Courts and the Judges Dilemmas and clarifies who, in fact, makes remedies for fraud if fraud is discovered.
We discuss what happens if, on January 20, 2021, no president or vice president actually is qualified to be president and vice president of The United States? Yes, we actually go there.
We also cover Dr. Vieira’s advice to Potus 45, as to what to do over the matter of real election fraud. He discusses the key differences between civil and criminal remedies, specific to their power and scope.
Be ready to discover what exactly the President’s Constitutional Function, Authority and Power really is concerning The Department of Justice, The Federal Bureau of Investigation and any other agencies including The Supreme Court. This may surprise many of you!
The Commerce Clause
This segment moves fast and you will find yourselves moving right into The Commerce Clause and discover how it specifically relates to what’s unfolding with the loss of human rights and liberties, beginning with the arrival of Covid-19.
Dr. Vieira shares how (Equal Protection under The Law) should be applied in the case of riots and damages to people, property and the operation of businesses.
In more sensitive areas, he shares the Constitutionality of (Bills of Attainer), aka, Kill lists and how this matter should be dealt with.
Last, but not least, Dr. Vieira addresses the specifics of what any President must do should the normal mechanisms of Constitutional Accountability are not working and those in power are not keeping their oaths of office and have in essence, gone rogue.
You may find out that Martial Law may not be the remedy you ever want invoked.
Look out for an intense, fast moving ride in Calling in The Constitution in its most clear expression and marvelous foundation for securing a Free State.
Edwin Vieira Jr. J.D., Phd. is the author of many landmark books & articles that you can buy right now:
- Constitutional Homeland Security, A Nation in Arms
- How to Dethrone The Judiciary
- Three Rights
- Thirteen Words
- Pieces of Eight, The Monetary Powers and Disabilities of the United States Constitution
- The Sword and Sovereignty: The Constitutional Principles of “The Militia of the Several States”
Edwin Vieira Jr. also can be found in the DVD lecture “The Purse and the Sword”