I had the privilege of hearing award-winning flautist Carlos Reynosa in the mountains of Idyllwild this year on my birthday. His music was so moving that I was compelled to invite him to the show. Carlos Reynosa discusses the ancient ways and his life, work and concerns. We discuss Red Crow’s influence on his life and what it is like to participate in rites of passage in peoples’ lives. His new CD Pink Bliss is an awesome meditation and healing instrument. Don’t miss this timeless interview!
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.