Carol Brouillet, the co-founder of the International Media Project and the founder of Community Currency, joins us to discuss many vital issues and concerns of our time. A self-described “hyper-activist” and former Green Party candidate for Congress, Carol Brouillet’s concerns include monetary policy reform, environmental issues, and spearheading a movement to formally challenge the official story of 9/11. Carol Brouillet is also the co-creator of a successful line of art products: the Deception Dollar, the Conception Dollar, and the Perception Dollar. If you consider yourself an activist, this interview is a keeper. Tune in with Carol Brouillet and discover activism from the heart, with love and total dedication to making the world a better place.
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.