One in twelve Americans suffer from autoimmune disease, making it more prevalent than cancer and heart disease. How did this happen, and what can we do about it? Journalist Donna Jackson Nakazawa investigates these questions in her book The Autoimmune Epidemic. The first book of its kind, The Autoimmune Epidemic is a collection of individual accounts of nearly 100 debilitating autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, and type 1 diabetes. Donna Jackson Nakazawa draws poignant connections between this gargantuan epidemic and the environmental toxins to which we are exposed in the course of modern living. Join us for a crucial conservation with Donna Jackson Nakazawa and learn how you and your loved ones can prevent, treat, and cure autoimmune disease. Remember, it’s never too late to take your health into your own hands!
Previous post: Sally Pacholok R.N. – Vitamin B12, Anyone?
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.