Dr. Aubrey de Grey is a co-founder of the SENS Foundation, which is committed to developing, promoting, and ensuring widespread access to rejuvenation biotechnologies that address aging-related disabilities and diseases. As the organization’s Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Aubrey de Grey’s research is focused on the metabolic processes (which he refers to as “damage”) that contribute to aging. He is also the editor-in-chief of the academic journal Rejuvenation Research and the co-author of Ending Aging, which brought his research to a broader audience. Join us as Dr. Aubrey de Grey outlines his mission for life extension and broadening our perspectives on illness, aging, and death.
Next post: Climate Change: The Whole Enchilada
Previous post: Arnie Gundersen – Nuclear Power Insider Blows the Whistle
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.