A December 2009 Pew Research Center poll found that a significant percentage of Americans mix different religious and spiritual traditions to suit their unique beliefs. Is it any wonder, then, that movies like What the Bleep Do We Know? – which strive to find common ground between science and spirituality – have become so popular? Dr. Bruce Lipton, a stem cell biologist and the author of the bestselling book The Biology of Belief, is a respected steward of a new paradigm that unites these once disparate fields of study. Incorporating principles of quantum physics into his work, his research into the molecular mechanisms that control cell behavior culminated in breakthrough cell membrane studies revealing that it acted as the brain of the cell. This controversial discovery, which presaged the science of epigenetics, has been validated by subsequent papers by other researchers. Dr. Bruce Lipton’s further research explored the means by which the mind controls the body and implied the existence of an immortal spirit. The Biology of Belief is a summary of his findings. Join us with Dr. Bruce Lipton as we discuss his life, his research, and his latest book Spontaneous Evolution!
Next post: Gavin Menzies – Unearthing Atlantis
Previous post: Dr. Karl Maret – The Health Impact of Smart Meters
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.