As the nutrient density of crops continues to decline, vitamin and mineral deficiencies are becoming epidemic. At present, roughly 80% of Americans are at greater risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, blood clots, anxiety and panic attacks, and a variety of other severe illnesses due to magnesium deficiency. Natural health expert Dr. Carolyn Dean joins us to highlight this overlooked essential mineral and detail the health issues that result from magnesium deficiency. Described by colleague Dr. Stephen Sinatra as “the doctor of the future”, Dr. Carolyn Dean is a medical doctor, naturopath, lecturer, consultant, and the author (or coauthor) of twenty books, including How To Change Your Life With Magnesium, Death by Modern Medicine: Seeking Safe Solutions, The Yeast Connection and Women’s Health, Hormone Balance, and The Magnesium Miracle. Tune in as we explore The Magnesium Miracle and discover a critical key to preventive health.
Next post: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah
Previous post: Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.