Physician and bestselling author Dr. Gabor Mate shares how every disease is preceded by an emotionally upsetting and unresolved inner issue that manifests in the body. In Dr. Gabor Mate’s book When the Body Says No: Exploring the Stress-Disease Connection, it is clear that the link between emotions and health is scientifically established, while the reality of this fact lives in obscurity in the medical profession. While many of us know intuitively that our emotional life plays a role in our physical health, however, what many of us don’t realize is the extent to which this is true. Emotional repression can be found as the precursor of every disease you can imagine, from cancer, autoimmune diseases, heart disease, and even ms. Dr. Gabor Mate has done extensive research and helps us better understand the role of emotional health and happiness and what we can do about it.
Previous post: Reverend Mary Hardy – Pyramid Energy
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.