Dr. Helen Caldicott is the mother of the anti-nuclear revolution and a devoted anti-nuclear activist. She has spent the last 38 years on a mission to educate the public about the medical and environmental hazards of the nuclear age. Join us as Dr. Helen Caldicott helps us to understand nuclear material and the sciences that surround it. We will explore the risks inherent in nuclear technology and nuclear power, including the danger of using outdated technology in nuclear reactors. Most importantly, we will discuss whether humankind is capable of safely managing nuclear material, technology, and waste. Do the risks outweigh the benefits? Tune in with Dr. Helen Caldicott, listen and learn.
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.