Dr. Jonathan Wright is one of the greatest living contributors to the fields of naturopathy and nutritional biochemistry. His pioneering work in preventive and nutritional medicine over the last three decades represents a lifelong commitment to changing the way we approach health. He is credited with introducing the nutritional remedy for benign prostate disease, the first successful treatment to reverse macular degeneration, the safe medical use of DHEA therapy, and advances in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Jonathan Wright’s stewardship role in the emerging natural health paradigm includes a history of service to many important medical institutions. He is the President Emeritus of the National Health Federation, and has sat on the Board of Directors of Bastyr University, the Life Extension Foundation, and the American Preventive Medical Association. While maintaining a holistic family medical practice at his famous Tahoma Clinic, Dr. Jonathan Wright and colleague Alan Gaby, M.D., offer internationally-acclaimed educational seminars on nutritional medicine. Tune in as Dr. Jonathan Wright speaks with us about his life’s work and his latest book, Stay Young & Sexy with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement: The Science Explained.
Previous post: Kelly Sullivan Walden – What Dreams Mean
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.