It’s time to get your circadian rhythm back on beat. Exploring health and ancestral living has led It’s Rainmaking Time!® to a greater understanding of the role of light in the body’s cycles, energy patterns, and overall health. Physicist Dr. Richard Hansler – the author of Great Sleep! Reduced Cancer! and Heroes of Cancer Prevention Research – details the effect of artificial light on hormone production and sleeping patterns. In this enlightening segment, Dr. Richard Hansler explains how blue light disrupts the production of melatonin in the pineal gland, making it difficult to fall asleep. We will discuss various lighting solutions and products that support natural melatonin production, the details of Dr. Richard Hansler’s illustrious history as a senior scientist at GE’s Nela Park lighting laboratory and his post-GE career as the founder of Lighting Innovations Institute and co-founder of Low Blue Lights, an online retailer of advanced lighting products.
Previous post: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.