On Kim’s recent travels to Europe, she pops by the headquarters of Startpage, located in The Hague, to discuss the evolution of their email component of their organization, called Startmail. After many years of being on a privacy mission to keep peoples searches safe, Startmail has been one of the few Email Services that has managed to make PGP, (Pretty Good Privacy), accessible to the average person, without having to be a programmer. Based in The Netherlands, the company is poised to scale the service so that more people around the world can protect their electronic communication from massive surveillance, archiving, third-party interlopers and more. Tough questions are asked of Alex Van Eesteren, Starmails Early Adapter and EU Media Relations Director. If you ever wondered if you are really doing the right thing by using your free email accounts with all of your personal and professional information, this segment will be a useful way to reconsider if it is really in your best interest to use free email accounts. If you have any questions, feel free to write in your comments and enjoy the show.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.