In this exciting segment, Apollo 17 astronaut and former U.S. Senator Harrison Schmitt discusses his book Return to the Moon. Harrison Schmitt captures every single detail pertaining to lunar settlement and commerce as a new and necessary frontier. An entire new and critically important industrial lunar economy is within reach. Join us with Harrison Schmitt and learn why it is so crucial to envision ourselves using the moon’s resources for lunar and terrestrial life!
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.