The world has lived under the shadow of AIDS since it was officially recognized by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in 1981. In the last three decades, national and international health organizations and pharmaceutical companies have conducted a great deal of research – and considerably shifted the public’s perception of sex. Today, we are still no closer to an “official” cure – and Joan Shenton, the director of Meditel Ltd. and the Immunity Resource Foundation, knows why. Joan Shenton’s forthcoming documentary, Positively False: Birth of a Heresy, draws on Meditel’s extensive video archive featuring dissident scientists, journalists, and activists who challenge the link between HIV and AIDS – and explores the effect of the infectious theory for AIDS across Africa, Europe, and the United States. Tune in for a controversial and enlightening interview as as Joan Shenton lays out the devastating social impact of the HIV/AIDS myth.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.