Joe Noonan, the founder of Planetary Partners, is a man of many hats. He has worked as a healer (using shiatsu massage, reflexology, and flower essences), owned and operated a construction company, run a private psychotherapy practice, and worked as a wilderness guide for Outward Bound schools. In 1990, Joe Noonan founded the Quantum Leadership Project to teach leadership and teambuilding programs for educational institutions and Fortune 500 companies and began offering leadership retreats to business executives. After a life-changing experience swimming with a pod of wild dolphins in Hawaii, he began organizing trips for groups and families to swim with them. In a time when humanity feels disconnected with nature, Joe Noonan facilitates the building of bridges between humans and other species. Because of their gentle natures and seemingly innate benevolence towards humans, he sees dolphins as spiritual beings who simply want to teach us about kindness and help us understand the questions that have always plagued humanity: who are we, and what are we doing here? Join us with Joe Noonan as we discuss these marvelous creatures and what they can teach us about ourselves.
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.