John Urwin is the author of The Sixteen: One Step Beyond, an action story about a man recruited into an assassination team so secret that its members were not allowed to know what it really was or who they were serving. Thinking he was getting into special forces, John Urwin found himself in a totally different training operation than he had imagined. After leaving the unit he trained people for 35 years in survival skills, map-reading, and skydiving. Recently, John Urwin decided to share his secret training and set up a highly specialized unarmed combat training protocol called The Urwin Combat System for counter-terror operations called UCS LTD, which provides training in escape and evasion, close protection, emergency medicine, and covert infiltration. He insists that this is the most powerful combat training system in the world for counterterrorism. Is John Urwin a former assassin? Was his super soldier training real? Is he a future character in a new film? Tune in and find out for yourselves.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.