We dream of falling endlessly. We dream about lives, both real and imagined, ours and others. On really hectic days, we may venture into absurdity, dreaming about sharing a burrito with Gautama Buddha atop a flagpole. Dreams have terrified, perplexed, and fascinated us since the dawn of humankind. But what do they mean? From Zoroaster to C.G. Jung, from spirituality to science, great minds have worked to decode the symbolic language of dreams throughout recorded history. In this segment, Kelly Sullivan Walden, a dream therapist, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and the author of I Had The Strangest Dream: The Dreamer’s Dictionary for the 21st Century, helps us to understand the vagueness that lies beyond the gates of sleep. The host of the web radio show The D-Spot and the founder of The Dream Project, Kelly Sullivan Walden’s work focuses on identifying the meaning of contemporary symbols in dreams and life-affirming dream analysis to heal past trauma and help realize future goals. If you’ve been dying to make sense of your dreams, don’t sleep through this interview.
Previous post: Dr. Terry Wahls – Food Is Medicine
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.