Polly Higgins is an environmental activist, barrister, and international law designer who is about introducing the paradigm of Ecocide to the international courts of the world to stop corporations from being able to get away with the destruction of our planet, its resources and hold them accountable for their actions personally. In this segment, Polly Higgins explains the personal responsibility side of environmental stewardship. We talk about many difficult and complex subjects, including governments, faulty and corrupt legislation, new consequences for committing ecocide and what a whole systems approach might bring to the overall perspective on climate and weather. Tune in as Polly Higgins shares her thoughts on making the world a better place.
Next post: Aiko Hormann – Prayer, Science, & Wonders
Previous post: Rosalind Peterson – U.S. Navy Warfare On All Oceans
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.