The field of neuromarketing studies the brain’s responses to marketing communications using a 3D imaging technology called FMRI (Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging). In March 2010, Neuromarketing guru Roger Dooley shared fascinating insights about this emerging field, its risks, and how it can be used positively and ethically. He returns hot on the heels of the release of his book Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, which explains how neuroscience and behavior research can help us to better understand consumer decision patterns. If leading neuroscientists claim that 95% of all thoughts, emotions, and learning occur subconsciously, then why does most marketing target the 5% of the mind that is rational and conscious? Join us at the crossroads of marketing and brain science as Roger Dooley presents new strategies for neuromarketing success.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.