When it comes to health, the number of factors involved is absolutely enormous. The big picture becomes even more complex when we consider the dizzying array of conflicting medical philosophies, health information, nutritional protocols, and exercise regimens available to us. Even the most highly trained professionals have their blind spots – and it appears that one of them has resulted in an epidemic of misdiagnoses. Registered nurse Sally Pacholok, the co-author of Could It Be B12?, joins us to shed light on vitamin B12 deficiency, a widespread condition that can cause permanent and crippling nerve damage. As it turns out, the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency are nearly impossible to differentiate from a great many debilitating and life-altering conditions, including Alzheimer’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis, mental illness, autism, depression, fatigue, and infertility. If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with any of these conditions, this segment with Sally Pacholok might just be the ray of hope you’ve been looking for.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.