Sam Milham, M.D., M.P.H. was the first scientist to alert the world to the dangers of dirty electricity. In his book Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization, he explains the link between electromagnetic field exposure and the rise of suicide rates and epidemic diseases like cancer and diabetes. Dr. Milham joins us to discuss the deleterious health effects of our current electrical system and the rapid proliferation of cellular and wifi technology. We will explore the first and second waves of illnesses from electrification, the evidence that residential electrification caused a spike in childhood leukemia, the low occurrence of cancer in Amish communities, the underbelly of wind and solar as they relate to dirty electricity, and other startling discoveries about long-term exposure to electromagnetic fields. Tune in as Dr. Sam Milham explains our power grid and shares his insights about the steps we can take, personally and socially, to protect ourselves against dirty electricity.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.