So many of us are excited about what Google provides and how many products, services, and applications they have generated for billions of people around the world. We seem to use Google’s products and services with a kind of blind trust, never questioning whether they’re really worth trusting with our information. Google’s position and power is unchecked, unaccountable, and highly underestimated. They are tracking us at every turn. If we want the true democratization of power that the Internet was intended to be, it’s time to take a good hard look at Google. Scott Cleland and Ira Brodsky take a bold and courageous step as they author a book that’s about to challenge Goliath called Search & Destroy: Why You Can’t Trust Google Inc. They tell a far different story about Google that lends itself to questioning if (and how much) we should be feeding the engine. Join us with Scott Cleland as we discuss his new book.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.