Stefania Masoni is a kung fu expert who trained with two masters for over 20 years in New York’s Chinatown. What fascinates me about her is that she was “allowed” in by these masters to learn ancient chinese weaponry. A mother of 3 children, Stefania Masoni has been an interior designer and feng shui practitioner for many years. She has a delightful way of translating her multifaceted training and expertise in life. Join us as we discuss Stefania Masoni’s unique history, as well as her work with color and k’an yu, the early roots of feng shui in the Bön tradition.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.