Susan Eirich, one of the founders of the Earthfire Institute, introduces us to the rich and sacred trust between humans and animals. Susan Eirich and her partner are profoundly committed to and passionate about maintaining the 40-acre wildlife sanctuary and retreat center, which facilitates interactions between animals and humans. The importance of this relationship is often overlooked in city life and modern culture. Insights and personal experiences with animals are invaluable. They have a transformative effect on our way of being, seeing, living, and understanding. Susan Eirich shares her mission with us and communicates the joy of living amongst the wonderful beings at the sanctuary.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.