Research scientist Thomas Watson, the Director of Omega Motor Corporation, declares that the Newtonian concept of magnetism is incorrect, and that that we live in a magnetic rather than a gravitational field. An insightful comment he made on our segment Sea Level Basics prompted us to explore the role of magnetism in climate change. Thomas Watson is the author of A Fresh Approach to Magnetism, a book that challenges the concepts of gravity and magnetism as described by Isaac Newton and presents a groundbreaking new model of the interrelationships between the magnetic fields of the sun, the moon, and the earth. He also defines a new paradigm for understanding climate and weather in his book Climate Change: Explained By Magnetism and a new paper titled Why We Are Experiencing Global Warming. Join us as we discuss new concepts in magnetism and their implications for science education, climate science, and free energy technology.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.