As public fear of water shortages looms, it is clear that we must learn to manage water supplies responsibly. Our recent interview with Paul Connett of the Fluoride Action Network educated us about the risks and results of water fluoridation. But fluoride isn’t the only compound added to our municipal water supplies; what other contaminants exist in our water, and what can we do about them? Timothy Hickey is the founder of Friends of Water, an organization dedicated to saving, filtering, and celebrating water. In this interview, we discuss the difference between chlorine and chloramine, the health risks associated with chemical additives in water supplies, the various categories of contaminants, and available products for treating and filtering water. Join us with Timothy Hickey as we give this vital natural resource the attention it deserves.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.