Hypnosis is a captivating practice that has existed for a long time. Unfortunately, very few of us have a clear and positive understanding of what it is and why it works, which keeps us from taking advantage of its many beneficial aspects. Join us as world-renowned hypnotist Dr. Roberta Temes gives hypnosis a proper introduction. Dr. Roberta Temes is the author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide To Hypnosis, Medical Hypnosis: An Introduction and a Clinical Guide, The Tapping Cure, and a plethora of other wonderful books, tapes, and CDs that have helped many people around the world.
Next post: Roger Dooley – Neuromarketing
Previous post: Charlotte Harris Rees – Secret Maps of the Ancient World
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.