Any serious investigation into the remote viewing phenomenon eventually leads to laser physicist and ESP researcher Russell Targ. He is the author of Mind Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability, The Mind Race: Understanding and Using Psychic Abilities, Miracles of Mind: Exploring Nonlocal Consciousness and Spiritual Healing, The Heart of the Mind: How to Experience God without Belief, Limitless Mind: A Guide to Remote Viewing, The End of Suffering: Fearless Living in Troubled Times, and Do You See What I See: Memoirs of a Blind Biker. Under the CIA’s guidance, Russell Targ co-founded the remote viewing program at Stanford Research Institute along with Hal Puthoff in the 1970s. His interest in writing about the psychic spy program led him to part ways with SRI in the early 1980s, at which point he returned to the field of laser physics. As a senior staff scientist at Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space Co., he pioneered laser and optics applications for detecting and avoiding wind shear. Now retired, he currently spends his time lecturing, writing, and teaching remote viewing all around the world. Join us with Russell Targ for a fascinating conversation about his latest book Do You See What I See, his life and work, time, and the discovery of non-locality.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.