Renowned intuitive and author Cal Orey originally appeared on It’s Rainmaking Time!® following the Fukushima Prefecture (Japan) disasters this past March. She returns to introduce us to The Healing Powers of Honey, the latest in her Healing Powers book series. Touted by beekeepers and medical experts for their health benefits, antioxidant-rich honey and bee foods (pollen, propolis, and royal jelly) have been shown to lower risk for heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, to reduce body fat, and to relieve a variety of ailments. As popular sweeteners continue to be proven unhealthy, it is more important than ever to understand the health benefits this incredible superfood offers humanity. Join us as Cal Orey shares recipes, remedies, eco-friendly household applications, and more about the healing powers of honey in this interview. Please be sure to spread the buzz about this show!
Previous post: Dan Nelson – The End of Dehydration
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.