Serge Kahili King, Ph.D. is a world-renowned shaman, humanitarian, scholar, speaker, storyteller, and author. Dr. King was initiated into Huna at age fourteen, adopted by a Hawaiian shaman at eighteen, and spent seven years in West Africa being trained in African shamanic traditions. He is the founder of Aloha International and the publisher of the world’s largest selection of books and recordings on Huna, “the Polynesian philosophy and practice of effective living”. A highly sought public speaker, Dr. King develops lectures, workshops, and educational materials to share his teachings, empower people to improve their lives, and provide training in shamanic healing techniques. Join us for a dose of kahuna wisdom with Serge Kahili King as we explore his latest book, Changing Reality: Huna Practices to Create the Life You Want. Aloha!
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.