In his own words, professional engineer Dr. John Milewski is “part wizard, part mad scientist”. An internationally-recognized leader and consultant in the field of advanced materials, Dr. John Milewski is a scientist, inventor, entrepreneur, writer, publisher, editor, and lecturer. He is primarily known for his work with magnetite and his protocols for magnetizing water. Over the last few decades, SuperLight (or magneto-electric radiation) has become a core concern of his research. Dr. John Milewski describes SuperLight (known to mystics and metaphysicians as the nous, chi, and orgone or zero point energy) as the opposite of electromagnetic energy, revealing the previously unacknowledged parity of light. Instead of traveling away from a source at light speed, SuperLight is emitted from black holes and travels towards the source 10 billion times faster than the speed of light. In this segment, we will explore the discovery and implications of SuperLight, electricity vs. magnetricity, increases in solar activity, and why it is smart for us to focus our efforts on getting energy independent by investing in magnetricity and magnetic infrastructure.
Previous post: Dr. Richard Hansler – Low Blue Lights
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.