Rose De Dan is the author of Tails of a Healer: Animals, Reiki, & Shamanism. She is also a professional animal communicator, a Reiki master, and a mesa carrier in the Peruvian shamanic tradition. Rose De Dan operates a healing and ceremonial practice called Wild Reiki & Shamanic Healing. She works in partnership with animal companions who assist in her classes, private consultations, and healing ceremonies for both animals and humans. Rose De Dan has facilitated animal healings at the Earthfire Institute in Idaho that were so touching and powerful that they awakened the public to a new paradigm about healing and animals. Listen in and discover how animals can aid in the process of shamanic healing!
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
- Dr. William Davis – The Benefits of Becoming Wheat-Free
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.