From her first interview for a job on Wall Street through her successful career as a trader and financial consultant, Terri Duhon (the author of How the Trading Floor Really Works) offers a fascinating look into the complex field of risk management.
Many blame the economic collapse on credit default swaps. But what are they? Terry Duhon & Betsy Mettler of B & B Structured Finance spell it out for us.
- A Conversation with Felix Cavaliere Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Singer/Songwriter
- Mother’s Day 2022 – A Storytelling Extravaganza
- Tales From Europe and The Power of Waiting
- Important Update from Kim Greenhouse
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Why Steve Jobs Really Died
- James Turk – Pop Goes The Money Bubble
- Walter Burien – Hidden Budgets in Every State in America
- George Swanson – Living, Breathing Buildings
It’s Rainmaking Time!® owns the exclusive copyright and trademark for all segments. We reserve the right to remove any or all content from the public domain for any reason at any time.
Segments that have been removed from the archive may not be legally distributed by anyone.